Shimano warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Shimano rowing product for which they received this warranty, is free from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
The warranty period for
himano Rowing Shoes
shall be one (1) year, and for all other Products shall the warranty period shall
be two (2) years, from the date of delivery to the customer respectively.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear,
- Any Product that has been altered, modified, neglected, that has not been properly maintained, or that has been abused or improperly used or subject to accident;
- Damage or deterioration occurring during shipment of the Product.
- Damage caused by improper assembly, installment or repair;
- Damage resulting from causes other than defects in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to damages caused by user’s lack or insufficiency of skill, capability or experience.
- Damage to or deterioration in finish of the surface or appearance of the Product
- Labour to remove, reinstall and adjust the Product.
LIMITS OF THE WARRANTY
Customers are required to contact the Shimano Online Store directly to make any warranty claims.
When making warranty claims; the product serial number, the purchaser's name, and address are required.
When servicing Shimano rowing equipment that is out of its warranty period, Shimano will charge for parts, manpower hours and freight cost.